Saturday, April 21, 2012

wedding at the aeneas

Hi, I%26#39;m getting married at the aeneas on the 18th august 08. I%26#39;m looking for someone who can do my hair and make up - can anyone recommend someone they know or have had to do theirs? Also a photographer i%26#39;m looking for too if anyone can help.



Thank you



MissMidlands




|||



Hi ya, we are also hetting married there about two weeks later! have you booked a reception yet? we haven%26#39;t really sorted anything yet!!




|||



Hi!



Well to be honest as we are all inclusive we haven%26#39;t yet decided on what we are doing regarding reception. I am hiring the gazebo for outside which is costing 500 euros till midnight, quite pricey really when reading what other hotels charge for theirs! Have you requested a price list from aeneas for the extras? I have it if you want me to forward it on to you? Are you also staying all inclusive? I am just in the process of sorting my photographer out which is quite reasonable. I hope i have been of some help and please feel free to keep in touch.




|||



Hi Miss jones, sorry about the slow reply, yes we are staying all inclusive so were unsure too, i havent got the list of extras if you could forwarded it to me that would be great!




|||



We got married out in Ayia Napa in October 2006. Our rep organised a photographer, hairdresser, someone to do my makeup and also gave us some ideas regarding a reception. There was only six of us and we decided to have our reception on a yatch. I can%26#39;t remember the exact cost, but I think it was getting on for about £600.00, but that included the food and champagne and we were out on the yatch from about 1pm until 5 ish.





Hope your time out in Cyprus is as good as ours was.




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 pm, September 29, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment