Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Bridal Bouquet from Thomas cook

Are these up to much or shall i take my own silk flowers. If anyone has any photos let me know and I%26#39;ll give you my email addy. Thanks.




|||



I think they will be fine, as long as your not to worried about colours matching perfectly, my friend asked for white roses and got cream but she said they were lovely and it reall y did nt make any difference on the day, i think the best thing is to not worry too much and go along with it all x good luck




|||



Thanks,



I%26#39;m gonna take my own of cala lilies and grass(fabric ones)just in case. I would really need cream as dress is cream and I hate clashing! (-:




|||



Hi,



I took my own flowers for myself, bridemaids and all buton holes.



We booked with First Choice so brides %26amp; grooms flowers (carnations) were %26#39;free%26#39;. I told them what I wanted and thought i%26#39;d decide on the day which to use. The fresh flowers from First Choice were beautiful and more like the style I wanted (i wanted long steams and with fake flowers they have to be short and covered as the bottoms are not real looking). I had my fake flowers on the table as we were married and also had them from our party when we got back.





If your after something quite fancy you can always upgrade if you ont mind, dont think you can beat fresh flowers.




|||



What a good idea Sue. My local florists have done me a good deal and for four fake bouquets it%26#39;s only 40quid so if i don%26#39;t like the bouquet TC supply me with, I can use it as a table decoration next to the cake or vice versa as there are only 17 of us going, so not many tables to decorate. Do you have a photo? and I%26#39;ll give you my e-mail addy.




|||



Have I! Yeah send me your email and ill send them. Do you want them of the bouquet First Choice gave me? I asked our co-ordinator to out the fake ones on the table, meaning where we had our meal but he put them on the table we got married at, which was really nice. They also went on the table when we cut the cake etc. Are u having a round posey? Thats what we had, they were like footballs, no chance of them coming apart en-route!




|||



c.farthing@yahoo.co.uk





as many as you can send, including the first choice ones. I didn%26#39;t really want a round one, more of a trail if you know what i mean.



Thanks.




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:17 am, October 02, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment