Wednesday, April 25, 2012

arriving in larnarca but staying in paphos

hello





we are flying out on the 5th of july but our flights lands at larnaca airport but we are staying in paphos we are a bit concerned how far away it is from each other we didnt relise the time of booking



could anyone tell me how long it will take to there





many thanks




|||



Roughly one and a half hours.It%26#39;s dual carrigeway all the way from Larnaca to Paphos. I suppose it%26#39;s to late to change your flight and arrive in Paphos?



Enjoy your holiday.



Reith.




|||



Hello,





Just read your post. I would double-check with your travel agent as we have been to Cyprus quite a few times and flights generally land at Paphos and then re-take off to take the rest of the passengers onto to Larnaca.





I might be wrong but thats been the case whenever we have gone to Paphos.




|||



I%26#39;d say easy an hour and a half, but its an easy drive! Not a lot of traffic on the motorway, nothing like the M25!





I%26#39;ve never ever been on a flight, thats stopped at paphos and then gone to larnaca, and i%26#39;ve flown there a few times too!




|||



we always fly into paphos and I%26#39;ve never known the flight to then head for Larnaca.





They always totally empty the aircraft of passengers and return to Manchester, and this applies to all the airlines we have flown with.




|||



My Wednesday flight with Cyprus Airways from Manchester does just that....Paphos first to kick us off and then onto Larnaca. It puzzled me because I was looking at flight arrivals into Manchester and could only see the Larnaca one with our flight code and time, so I was panicking a bit thinking I had booked the wrong flight.....checked it out and it does do Man Paphos Larnaca then the reverse on the way home.....doesn%26#39;t bother me as I%26#39;m getting off at Paphos!!!




|||



Some Cyprus Airways flights have been doing this for 8 years(from the UK). 30 minute stop, on to Larnaca and then back.




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:16 pm, October 03, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment