Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Idiot Drivers in Paphos at Night

We%26#39;ve just returned from paphos and were totally sick of the young men driving up and down the main street at 70mph + speeds in their souped up cars with exhausts the size of dustbins. Someone is going to be killed and it will probably be an innocent tourist trying to cross the road. We haven%26#39;t got small children but if we did we would have stayed in at night.





Why aren%26#39;t the police dealing with these people ? I don%26#39;t think I%26#39;ll go back again, I%26#39;ve been 5 times but each time the crazy boy racers get worse. You cannot sit outside the restaurants without hearing the very loud exhausts or hoping they are not going to crash up the pavement into the restaurant. Sort this out Paphos police and government!or tourists will go elsewhere




|||



Hi



The most important item in a cypriot car service is maintainence of the horn, day and night it never stops.




|||



Hay up Buster and Richie, im from Chesterfield too




|||



I think they are trying Buster:





fiafoundation.com/thinkbeforeyoudrive/news/c…




|||



Hello Buster,





I take you have never been to Bedford.





It is much worse there. I would steer clear if were you.





Regards







Stewart




|||



Flippin%26#39; %26#39;eck - if I stayed in with my small children to avoid the boy racers in our town in the UK we would all be suffering from Vitamin D defficiency from the lack of daylight.




|||



Do Cypriots pass a driving test or do they just get in the car and teach themselves? we hired a car and motorbike while we were there and only just managed to escape with our lives in tact.





Hi Cherub77 nice to speak to another Chessie resident.




|||



A stones throw from tesco




|||



Not too far from my work then I work on Thompson St just off Sheffield Road.




|||



Hi Chesterfield people, how you doin.




|||



You want to live down South if you want boy racers! Got the M25 and M1 less than a mile from me, I love Chesterfield as my dad%26#39;s a Peak District Buxton pensioner, give me up north any day, you lucky bunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment